Requesting Information under FOIA
To submit a DKI APCSS FOIA Request:
- DKI APCSS FOIA requests must be in writing (letter, email/web form, or fax). Telephone requests are not accepted.
- A record must exist and be in the possession and control of the Agency at the time of the request to be considered subject to FOIA.
- Please ensure that all form fields are fully completed to avoid delays in processing your request.
- Requestors can submit their requests by mailing a completed FOIA Request Form | Sample FOIA Request Letter
- Please note that forms cannot be used for Privacy Act Requests.
Please send FOIA requests to:
Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies
ATTN: Administration Management Office
2058 Maluhia Road
Honolulu, HI 96815
Fax: (808) 971-8999