The Admissions Division is the initial point of contact and focal point for all non-academic/support matters for representatives (Fellows) who are selected to attend DKI APCSS Courses. Our mission is to provide outstanding administrative and logistical support while you are a participant -or Fellow- in your course at DKI APCSS.
- Made up of two branches: Registrar and Alumni
- Handles all in- and out-processing functions of the Center.
- Foundations of Fellowship (FoF) events coordination. FoF events allow you to see our beautiful island and make life-long friendships with the other Fellows in your course.
- Coordinates with the Travel Office and Facilities Department for all travel arrangements, billeting on-island and per diem payments.
Please note: Potential Fellows are not allowed to register themselves into any course without the official endorsement/nomination from country’s Security Cooperation Office (SCO)/Embassy or the DKI APCSS registrar.
- Admissions Division Chief
Thomas Patykula: 808-971-8906
- Program Recruiter
Terry Slattery: 808-971-8951
Kaleinani Kaui: 808-971-8917
Kaelene Foo: 808-971-8975
- Registrar Branch
Pearl Peiler: 808-971-4059
- Course Travel Coordinator
- Branch Fax: 808-971-8920