Introduction to APCSSLink
- APCSSLink is the new alumni website.
- APCSSLink allows members access to a network with over 3,000 security affairs practitioners in the Asia-Pacific region, drawn from APCSS alumni, faculty, and staff.
- With APCSSLink, you can maintain existing contacts from the course you attended and develop new relationships with participants from all APCSS courses and conferences held over the last 13 years.
Features and Resources
- People from over 50 countries
- Groups based on:
- Subject Matter (e.g., Crisis Management; Trends Analysis)
- Country Alumni Associations
- Classes (e.g., Comprehensive Crisis Management 08-2)
- Latest papers by alumni and faculty
- APCSS event schedules, including alumni events and outreach events in Asia-Pacific
- Latest APCSS curriculum materials and links to online databases
How to Register
- To register, go to https://globalnetplatform.org/apcss
- Fill out form.
- Within a few minutes of completing the registration form, you will be sent an email asking you to validate your email address. (Check your spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.) Click on the link in the email.
- After validating your email address, wait 1 day for us to process your account.
- You will then receive another email from us notifying you that your account has been approved (Again, please check your spam folder if you do not see this notification email in your main inbox.)
- This email will contain a one-time, temporary password for you to use to log-in to apcsslink.org.
- After logging-in you will be asked to change your password.
- After changing your password, you are ready to use the site.
- After you have obtained your account, instructions on how to use APCSSLink can downloaded at https://www.apcsslink.org/file/15968
- If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Berry, the APCSSLink program coordinator based in Honolulu at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 808-971-8937.
- APCSSLink was launched in June 2008. In the coming year, we will be introducing new features like instant messaging and working to increase the membership base.